PATIMARK LLP is a Corporate / Commercial law firm in Cameroon, recently licensed as Intellectual Property Agents in OAPI, widely recognized for its expertise, professionalism, responsiveness and commitment to excellence. As an emerging firm, we focus on IP, Corporate and Commercial Law and strive to build a strong reputation for excellence based on professionalism, responsiveness, commitment. Our dynamic team of Attorneys and agents will put their corporate law experience and IP expertise in the African Union to add value to your business.
In engaging PATIMARK LLP for the first time, we will strive to build a long-term business relationship with you by offering services that meet your needs at the right time and the right price.
English and French are our business languages and our experts are versed with both the English Common Law and French Civil Law systems since Cameroon is a bilingual and bijurial country.
Advice for specific legal problems can be provided in person or E-mail by our lawyers or consultants and may save you time and money down the road.
The cost of a consultation will be explained to you in advance by a legal assistant. We accept Payment by Cheque, bank wire transfer and Visa.
CONSULTATIONS Monday-Friday: 8.00 -12.00 and 14.00 -18.00
Contact the Managing Partner, David BOYO on Tel:+(237) 7757-7875 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time for your consultation or discuss business.
The Firm’s Intellectual and Industrial Property Law Practice include the following areas:
Administrative & Maintenance of IPR :
Watch services, Search & clearance, filing, registration, renewal, annuities, recordal of assignment and changes (name/address)
- - Intellectual Property Advisory & Consultancy;
- - Chemical & Pharmaceutical related issues;
- - Antitrust & Unfair Competitions Advisory;
- - Intellectual Property Agreements & Contracts.
Assignments, licensing, franchising, technology transfer, know-how, M & A, joint venture, manufacturing, agency & distribution, recording, software, non-disclosure & confidentiality.
- - Litigation & Prosecution of Intellectual Property Rights,
Provisional measures, anti-counterfeiting, anti-piracy, infringement action, opposition & cancellation actions, unfair competition, cautionary notices/Cease & Desists Letters
- - Domain Name (.cm) Registrations and Maintenance (renewals);
- - Due diligence Investigations & Survey Evidence;
- - Intellectual Property Portfolio Management.
BENEFITS OF OUR IP SERVICES IN OAPI____________________________________
- Proximity to OAPI headquarters in Yaoundé-Cameroon;
- Best competitive prices for IP matters in O.A.P.I.;
- Quick, personalized and efficient services;
- Discounts of 10% on our fees for all bulk IP instructions,
- Impressive record on bulk filings and management of trademark work,
- Working languages: English and French.
- Excellent Turn around time: